Monday, March 2, 2009

Dah-Da-Da

This is a little off topic but I feel like it applies to the purpose of the blog. I have this love hate relationship with the snow. So when I woke up this morning I knew I would be in for the day. I love the snow for obvious reasons. I hate the snow mainly because of the coverage it gets. I got about 7" in my area which means no run today. However you would think the sky was literally falling down the way people and area journalists and news sites in particular were covering the weather. I mean there was one station ABC 2-News that called it a WINTER NIGHTMARE and the graphics and the music that accompanied the segment was laughable.

O well maybe tomorrow will be different ... to bad its supposed to be almost 60* Sunday....
View of Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment